The Klein NCVT-1 Non-Contact Voltage Tester uses non-contact voltage detection technology for the detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires. The tester provides accurate test readings for use at the job site, in the shop and at home. This tester features high-quality electronics and heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic resins for a state-of-the-art construction that is comprehensive, reliable and durable. Features include: High-intensity, bright green LED shows when the tester is operational and helps illuminate the workspace. Bright red, high-intensity LED and warning tone provide notification when voltage is detected. High-quality electronics and heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic resins for state-of-the-art construction that is comprehensive, reliable and durable. Digital on/off power button for easy control. Automatic shutoff provides long battery life by conserving power. Low-battery indicator lets you know that power is running out. Includes 2 carbon zinc batteries.
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket
- Durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction
- 50 to 1000 Volt AC power operating range allows broad application
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator and tester shutdown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.