Vericom Double Hinge Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinets are a great solution for networking, security, and AV installations where access to the back of the equipment is important.Compatible with all standard 19-inch EIA equipment, these cabinets feature a swing-out design that also allows the rear section to completely disconnect from the cabinet, making installation a breeze.
Constructed of cold rolled, powder-coated 19-gauge steel, these swing out wall mount cabinets have a maximum load capacity of 100 pounds and is available in 12U rack height. Ships unassembled and flat packed for easy on-site handling.
Security & Protection
- Locking front and rear doors prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- Two sets of rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Door are grounded to the cabinet frame
- Multiple cable entry options provide greater flexibility during installation
- Mounting rails are adjustable to match a variety of equipment sizes
- Doors are removable for convenient access to equipment
- Available in three sizes to fit in a variety of environments where space is limited
- Top and bottom panel vents to optimize cooling of equipment
- Adaptable for use in network, security and audio/video installations
- Cable entry on top, bottom and back
- Lace points to reduce cable clutter
- Lockable acrylic front door is removable and reversible
- Lockable rear door swings out 90° from wall for accessibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.