The VDV Scout® Pro 2 LT Tester and Test-n-Map™ Remote Kit is a versatile voice/data/video cable tester that locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables. The Test-n-Map™ Remotes save time by testing, mapping and identifying a location in a single step! In addition, you can measure cable runs, cable left in a box as well as bill jobs more accurately. With this kit, you can ensure fast and accurate cable installations each time.
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- Cut testing and identification time in half with 8 Test-n-Map™ Remotes that test, map and ID multiple cable runs in a single step
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
- Measures cable length up to 2000 feet (610 m)
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with the Tone Generator (functionality requires an analog tone tracing probe not included)
- Other features include: voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- The kit also supports up to 19 LanMap™ or CoaxMap™ Location Remotes to identify cable runs (sold separately)
- Carrying Case has custom-designed compartments to hold tester and accessories securely
- Kit includes: 1 Scout® Pro 2 Tester, 1 self-storing Test-n-Map™ Remote, 7 Test-n-Map™ Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, 8 Coax push-on F adapters, 8 RJ45 jumper test cables, 1 carrying case, manual and 9V battery
- Model # VDV501-826
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.