The Makita 18V compact Lithium-Ion cordless 1/2 In. Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH01RW) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite, but in a more compact size with a fast-charging battery for less downtime. The XPH01RW can be run as a driver-drill or a Hammer Driver-Drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. for a superior power-to-weight ratio. Its part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For extended run time, Makita 18V compact Lithium-Ion tools are compatible with full-size 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately).
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.