Manufactured from a pliable, yet immensely durable polyethylene -- the same type of material as cable jackets -- Flex ClipsTM wrap around the cable without exerting pressure on the coax. Adjustable "teeth" allow the clips to expand, if needed. Each clip can also accommodate an additional ground wire or messenger wire. The screws eliminate the chance of accidental damage from tools such as hammers, and are pre-inserted into the housings to make installations quicker and easier.
- Dual and Tri Sheild RG-59, RG-6
- Interior diameter: .220 - .280" cable
- Screw In Depth 13/32", Combo screw with type A #8
- The superior design of the Flex ClipsTM avoids stress on the cable and stress on the clip. Therefore, the integrity of the signal is unimpeded and the life of the clip is virtually unmatched.
- Typical uses include CATV, MATV, Satellite TV, & Broadband installations
- 100 pcs
- Model # S4BK-ST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.