AG Cables' EZ-Crimp Tool is desined for professional installers but easy enough to use for the occasional home user. It provides a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent and repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance ethernet network cable. It can strip and terminate Cat5e, Cat6, Plenum Network Cable, Burial Network Cable and more. The AG Cables' EZ-Crimp Tool uses the EZ-RJ45 patented 'crimp and trim' system and designed for repeated use by professionals. This tool uses AG Cables' EZ-RJ45 Cat5e/Cat6 connectors. It can also use other company's EZ-RJ45 Shielded Cat5e/Cat6 connectors. Compatible with most other RJ45(8P8C),RJ12(6P4C) and RJ11(6P2C) modular plug connectors.
- BLADE GUARD on cutting and stripping knives reduces risk of injury and helps maintain razor sharpness. Textured handle grips reduce hand fatigue and prevent slipping during cutting, stripping and crimping
- HARDENED STEEL construction is durable and delivers more torque during the crimping cycle. Die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support for terminating modular plugs on stranded or solid cable.
- VERSATILE electronics tool lets you cut, strip and crimp Ethernet and telephone cable. Compatible with all RJ45 CAT6 connectors (including shielded), RJ45 CAT5E connectors, and RJ11/12 connectors (not AMP).
- FAST, RELIABLE modular-crimp connection for data and voice-over applications. Create clean, flush trim on EZ RJ11/12 and RJ45 extended copper with our precision ground crimping dies.
- LONG LASTING durability and EASY TO USE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.