When our Ripley (Miller) sales rep stopped in to show us their new SMART-STRIP, we knew immediately our customers were going to love it. We couldn't wait to get this tool in their hands. The Miller SMART-STRIP is simple to adjust, simple to operate, made really well, and more importantly your co-workers are going to be jealous when they see you using it.
The SMART-STRIP from Ripley is an insulation cutting tool for various insulated wire or cable in the 0.03" - 0.39" range. The tool typically works on soft vinyl jackets found on CAT5, CAT6, CAT7, or other data network cable. The stripping blade of the SMART-STRIP is adjustable for depth of cut from 0 - 1/8" max.Features:
- Versatile and compact tool suitable for all types of standard insulation
- Smart-Strip produces an accurate depth of cut to any standard insulated size of wire or cable in the 0.03 to 0.39 in. (0.75 – 10 mm) range
- Strips UTP & STP data network cable
- Detailed depth adjustment mechanism allows the operator to change settings across standard insulations and a variety of delicate and irregular shielded multicore cables
- Spring loaded action
- Cable Size: 0.03" - 0.39" (0.75mm - 10mm)
- Depth of Cut: 0 - 1/8" max
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.75 x 1.5in (97 x 19 x 38mm)
- Part # RIP-39470
Please Note: If this is your first time using an adjustable stripper, make sure you adjust the tool so the blade is barely visible. The goal is to lightly score the jacket and break it off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.