The toughest manhole covers are easy to move with this one piece lifter. It features a long all-steel handle that provides the leverage necessary to lift the heaviest lids. For safe storage, the alloy steel hook recesses and locks into the pole. Rubber grips on the handle and foot prevent slips and cadmium-plating fights rust. 42" long, 9lbs.
- 21” (53.3cm) all steel alloy hook
- Heat treated steel for strength
- Hardened cadmium-plated to reduce rusting
- Lockable hook for convenient storage
- Rubber grip on handle
- Rubber foot to minimize slippage
- Support leg angled 6” (15.2cm) for leverage
- Lid not included,
TENSILE STRENGTH (of the hook):
- 6000 Kgf-cm (max torque)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.