Bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene and cellular polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit made round with 3 monofilaments and with a striated flame-retardant PVC jacket. LANmark(tm)-10G2 is a next generation cable for 10 gigabit Ethernet. LANmark-10G2 is a true multi-media cable and is specifically designed to handle voice, video and data simultaneously. This convergence of technologies simplifies even the most dynamic network. The 10G2 is a breakthrough in cable technology, and its patented design minimizes alien crosstalk while maintaining a nominal .32" outside diameter (CMR).
- New flexible, round, compact design
- Alien Crosstalk compliant
- Fully compliant to Augmented Category 6 requirements
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL/TCL, EL TCTL)
- Reduced attenuation (Insertion Loss)
- Highest performing UTP cable available
- Part # 10137700
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.