The Vericom VGS6™ Category 6 UTP RJ45 Keystone Jacks are designed to meet and exceed ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E electrical performance requirements for frequencies up to 250 MHz. The VGS6 Keystone Jacks are designed to manage crosstalk to provide superior performance with headroom for even the toughest installs. These Keystone Jacks are third party verified to support Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet for limited distances. The VGS6 Jacks provide a standard RJ-45 interface, contacts with minimum 50 microinches of gold, and a standard 110 punchdown for terminating horizontal cable.
- Vericom VGS6™ Jacks are third party EC Verified(2021-847) to ensure performance.
- Contacts provide minimum 50 microinches of gold plating for maximum system reliability.
- Universal label shows T568A and T568B wiring for ease of use.
- 110 IDCs are technician friendly with a standard punchdown tool.
- Vericom NT1001 can be used for quick termination of all 8 conductors simultaneously.
- Supports PoE/PoE+ over 100 meter channels with 10 meters of 24 AWG patch cords included in the channel.
- Strain relief cap secures conductors and makes the installation more robust.
- Individually packaged in a premium Vericom poly bag for simple storage/transport, added protection, and ease of installation or retail sale.
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO/IEC 11801
- IEC 61156-5
- UL 1863 and CAN/CSA-C22.2
- ANSI/TIA-1096-A (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Supports IEEE 802.3AF/802.3AT (48 cables in a bundle) and 802.3bt type 3 and type 4 (24 cables in a bundle) PoE applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.