The patented MS-426 Fiber Optic Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is designed to provide easy access into miniflex tube fiber optic cables and other similarly sized cables. Building on the popularity of the Jonard Tools MS-6 and MS-26 Fiber Optic Mid Span Slitting Tools, we have incorporated a ring feature in the tool to make it even more versatile. This tool is specifically designed for Prysmian ESMF Optical Mini FlexTube cables. The tool slits and rings thin-walled jackets easily without damaging the buffer tubes inside and has 4 precision slitting and ringing grooves from 5. 8 mm – 12 mm (0. 23” – 0. 47”). The tool also has a durable and comfortable design as each blade in the tool can be used up to 5, 000 times. Replacement blades (MS-426RB) are available for purchase separately.
- EASY OPERATION: Simply open the tool, place the fiber in the proper groove, lock the tool, and either pull the fiber through to slit, or rotate the tool around the fiber to ring
- VERSATILE USE: The slitter has 4 different sized precision grooves to accommodate cables 5. 8 - 12 mm in diameter without damaging the fiber inside
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED: For use on Prysmian ESMF Optical Mini FlexTube cables and other similar styles
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighing only 4 oz. and measuring 2. 87" x 1. 5" x 2. 1" with included tethering hole, this tool is perfect to use in tight spaces and on the go
- LIFETIME : Jonard Tools makes high-quality products that are Made for Life
- Consists of 4 precision slitting grooves and 4 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 5.8 mm to 12 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 8 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- Specially designed for use on Prysmian ESMF Optical Mini FlexTube cables and other similar style cables, including Corning equivalent cables
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- Replacement blade: MS-426RB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.