These Beanie Connectors provide the industry’s most reliable connection with their unique design and tine structure. They reduce costs, will not corrode and do not require insulation stripping of most wire gauges before insertion. They also allow for connection testing without stripping wires for faster installations with less clean-up time. These features ensure the continued operation of the security, safety and communications systems in which these connectors are most frequently used.
- Forms a Corrosion Resistant Splice
- Soft Brass (Easy-To-Squeeze) Crimp
- Insulation Piercing Internal Teeth
- Durable and Protective Outer Covering
- Withstands Temperature Range of -60°F to 475°F