The IR-J8 neatly connects up to eight repeaters from eight different listing zones or rooms, to one or more IR-100 connecting blocks. It also has an optional power input that, at times, can be more convenient than inputting the power at the IR-100 connecting block.
The IR-J8 is specifically designed to pass IR remote control signals without adding unwanted distortions.
The IR-J8's plug-in/out terminal block connectors aid the wiring of connections, allow fast system modifications, and make troubleshooting much easier than in hard wired infrared systems.
- Screw on labeled protective cover
- Easy to use plug-in/out terminal block connectors
- 4 Entry holes with rubber boot wire covers
- Accepts up to 16 AWG wire, 24 AWG CAT5/6 recommended
- Designed to pass IR remote control signals without adding unwanted distortion
- Promotes neat, clean, trouble free installations
- UL approved electrical box enclosure
- High build quality for long life
- Installs easily with 2 mounting screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.