The Jonard Tools JIC-375 Three Hole Fiber Optic Stripper performs all common fiber stripping functions.
- Strips the 1.6-3 mm fiber jacket, 600-900 micron buffer coating, and 250 micron cable down to expose the 125 micron glass fiber
- First hole strips the fiber jacket down to the micron buffer coating
- Second hole then strips the micro buffer coating down to the micron cable
- Third hole strips the micron cable down to the glass fiber without nicks or scratches
- Safety lock allows the tool to be easily stored when not in use
- Tool is made of strong high carbon steel and handle is made of TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) for longer life and greater comfort
- Model # JIC-375
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.