Jonard’s cable cutters are made of chrome vanadium steel with induction-hardened cutting edges for maximum strength and durability. These cable cutters are also known as Banana Cutters.
- Designed to cleanly cut up to ¾” hard line coaxial cable and larger fiber cables without compressed or frayed ends
- Eliminates cable distortion during prep by functioning like a tube cutter
- Ergonomically designed handle with dipped plastic grip for greater comfort and torque
- This product is not for use on steel cables
- Maximum cable diameter - 3/4"
- Conductor material - Aluminum, Copper
- Jaw thickness - 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Weight - 0.911 lbs (413g)