Times Fiber RG174 coaxial cable type typically used in GPS, WLAN, and cellular communications as its 2.5mm outer diameter allows for the attachment of most micro-coaxial connectors (such as MMCX, MCX, TS9, SMB, etc.).
- Max Frequency: 1000MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Inner conductor: bare copper
- Insulation: solid PE
- Outer conductor(shielding): tinned copper braid
- Jacket (insulation sheath): PVC
- Inner conductor: 7*0.17mm
- Insulation: 1.52mm
- Outer conductor(shielding): Nom.1.90mm
- Jacket (insulation sheath): 2.79mm
- Part # T174CS40PD93T-E
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.