Roll over image to zoom in
Times Fiber RG174 coaxial cable type typically used in GPS, WLAN, and cellular communications as its 2.5mm outer diameter allows for the attachment of most micro-coaxial connectors (such as MMCX, MCX, TS9, SMB, etc.).
- Max Frequency: 1000MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Inner conductor: bare copper
- Insulation: solid PE
- Outer conductor(shielding): tinned copper braid
- Jacket (insulation sheath): PVC
- Inner conductor: 7*0.17mm
- Insulation: 1.52mm
- Outer conductor(shielding): Nom.1.90mm
- Jacket (insulation sheath): 2.79mm
- Part # T174CS40PD93T-E
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.