A High Speed HDMI Cable with RedMere technology delivers excellent signal integrity over long distances using the slimmest cables available. This cable is easier to route and easier to hide than traditional thicker, bulkier HDMI cables and still fully supports 3D, 4K, and HD 1080p applications. RedMere technology is directional so one end must be connected to the source device and the other end connected to the sink / display device.
- Sturdy construction with fully molded connectors w/ silver metal band for more durability
- Supports: 3D, 4K, HD 1080p, ARC, SYCC601, Ethernet
- Directional; the connector end with the RedMere® logo should be connected to the source
- Built-In Ethernet Channel for Compatible Devices
- CL2 Rated For In-Wall Use (10, 12, 15, 30, 40, 50, 60 & 75 ft.)
- Corrosion Resistant Gold-Plated Connectors
- Triple shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- Packaging: Polybag
- Length: 40'
- Part # XHD40-04391
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.